If you wish to enroll Samsun University as part of the Erasmus+ Programme, you first must be nominated by your home institution.
- You must have a valid passport to apply to the Erasmus+ program.
- Your passport must be valid for the entire length of time you will be a student in Turkey or you will not be able to qualify for a residence permit.
Nomination deadlines for the 2019-2020 Academic Year:
- Fall term (or a Full year): 30 May
- Spring term: 15 December
Please note: Nomination does not result in automatic acceptance into a program at Samsun University.
Your acceptance by a particular department depends on;
- the specific agreement between your university and Samsun University,
- whether the desired department has an open quota for Erasmus students
- the strength of your application in academic terms
Step 1. The home university should send an email to [email protected] and include the following information:
- Name and Surname
- Applied Department
- Level of Study
- Applied Semester(s)
Please note: Nominations with missing information will not be accepted.
Step 2. You will receive an e-mail from our Erasmus+ Office with all of the information necessary for the Application Process.